I can provide you with high-quality writing services tailored to your specific business or academic needs. My business and academic writing services are completely result-oriented with a special focus on getting complete satisfaction from the client.
Reach me between 9 am and 7 pm (Nigerian Time) through 7 days of the week to take that writing burden off you.
You can contact me on the following:
- Business Plans to secure funding, loans, or equity.
- Project reports.
- Professional Applications.
- Product Brochure
- Company Profile
- MSc 0r Ph.D. Academic Research
- Term Paper
- And other academic writing services as you may desire.
Some of the top academic topics I have written for clients.
1. The use of social media for social activism: a case study of the Bring Back Our Girls Campaign. Master’s thesis Submitted to the Tallinn University Baltic Film, Media, Arts, and Communication School, Estonia.
2. Pragmatics of the language of discourse in Network Marketing in Oyo state Nigeria. Ph.D. Thesis, submitted to the Department of English, University of Ibadan
3. The effects of Contemporary hip-hop lyrics on the average Nigerian youth. Master’s thesis, Submitted to the Department of Sociology, University of Ibadan.
4. Colonial legacy and western education in the western region of Nigeria in the Fifties. Master’s Thesis, submitted to the University of Derby, UK.
5. The educational legacy of colonialism in South-Western Nigeria. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Derby.
6. Leadership styles and Decision-making skills as determinants of good governance in Ibadan Metropolis, Oyo State. Masters thesis, Lead City University, Ibadan.
7. A Semiotic Analysis of Archetypal Representations in selected works of Kunle Afolayan and Mel Gibson. Ph.D. Thesis, submitted to The Department of Dramatic Arts, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife.
8. Availability of human and material resources in teaching at the senior secondary school level in Abuja Municipal Area Council. Master’s Thesis, Submitted to National Open University, Abuja.
9. Direct Marketing as an IMC tool for consumer retention and patronage for selected SMEs. Masters Thesis submitted to The School of Media and Communications, Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos.